Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Tuition Exchange

Main Navigation


Ajax Loading Image


State Grant

NASFAA Information

Some states provide state grants to help with the cost of tuition. Click the NASFAA Information link to see if your state offers state grants. Please note most state grants are not portable. Meaning you must attend an in-state school to receive the state grant. 

Questions about state grants should be directed to the Financial Aid Office at the school where you are attending.

Most states require the Free Application for Federal Student Aid as the application. Again, check with the Financial Aid Office where you are attending.